Students are provided with multiple scholarships on the basis of merit/need base. A scholarship committee is looking after the affairs of financial aids and is headed by Prof. Muniza Qayyum (Pharmacology department). Deserving students are provided appropriate financial aid.
- Zakat Scholarship from Scholarship Committee AFJOG, The Esar Trust and Professional Education Foundation (PEF).
- Loan/Qarz-e-Hasna From National Bank of Pakistan/Ali Garh old boys association
- Scholarships by financial assistance for medical graduates (FAMS) UK
- Merit scholarship by Punjab Education Endowment Fund (PEEF)
- Scholarships by Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Scholarships for students admitted on FATA, AJK and Balochistan seats by Govt. of KPK, Kashmir Council & Bolan Medical College respectively.
- Scholarships to foreign students by Economic Affairs Islamabad (EAI)
- Tuition fee remission to 48 students by FJMU